Cabin Coffeemaker in Jewel Grand Suite

We have booked a NE/Canada cruise on the Jewel (Grand Suite)for this fall and are new to RCCL (though not to cruising...been on HAL, Princess,NCL and Radisson and have brought my own coffeemaker). I have checked for information on the cabin coffeemaker (since they are specifically forbidden) and seem to get different answers...cabins have them, you have to ask for them, used to be a french press...so does anyone have current information? Specifically are there coffemakers in the cabin, if so what type (french press, small drip like hotels with coffee packets (yuck) or regular coffeemakers? Is coffee provided and if so what type and also cream? If you can't tell I am a coffee nut and need my coffee as soon as I wake up! I know there is a concierge lounge with coffee but really like coffee in the cabin (not room service). Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes. They are small drip type like hotels with coffee packs. BTW, those packs are too large for the makers so plan on two cups per pack. Also, you can order room service coffee for a certain time each morning and you can enjoy good coffee out on your balcony if you likie. There will be a door-hanger breakfast order form with times to be marked. I have found this service to be very good. You will receive a phone call when your order is on the way.

Archived