Orlando Sanford

Hendricks Clan

We are flying into Orlando-Sanford for our Dream cruise in June. Our PVP offered to add transfers to the booking and I said no at the time, so I went on to carnival.com to go back and add them due to DS high school graduation being moved to June 3rd we can no longer fly in the day before. However, when trying to add the transfers, carnival.com does not give SFB as an option, however my PVP says it is so I'm worried about paying him when their website clearly states its not an option. Does anyone have any experience with ground transportation/shuttle service from SFB to PC?

Can't tell you about Carnival transfers but we flew in to Sanford and rented a car from Budget. You can get it one way each way to / from Port Canaveral. If you have not been to Sanford before, it is awesome, very small airport of less than 20 gates, the rental cars are in the parking lot 100 yards from the terminal. At Canaveral, you turn in your vehicle at their counter 2 miles or so from the port and they have a free shuttle to take you to the ship.

Maybe you could check the Sanford airport website to see if there's transfer info for CCL there? Not sure what their website is but would be an easy search.

Happy cruising,

While renting a car is likely to be your best/cheapest option, there are shuttle services available for about $20 per person each way. Here are some that have been suggested on these boards:

www.cbshuttle.com

Cruisexpressfla

Star Trans

Cocoa Beach shuttle

TraveLynx ( www.travelynx.com )

Good luck! :)

We are flying into Orlando-Sanford for our Dream cruise in June. Our PVP offered to add transfers to the booking and I said no at the time, so I went on to carnival.com to go back and add them due to DS high school graduation being moved to June 3rd we can no longer fly in the day before. However, when trying to add the transfers, carnival.com does not give SFB as an option, however my PVP says it is so I'm worried about paying him when their website clearly states its not an option. Does anyone have any experience with ground transportation/shuttle service from SFB to PC?

I assume you are flying in with Allegiant airlines? In any event CCL does not have a shuttle service from the Sanford airport only MCO. Like others have mentioned the airport is tiny but does have budget and avis rental car desks. It is about an hour drive to Port Canaveral to do a one way rental then the budget office in Canaveral will shuttle you for free to the port (about 3 miles).

I assume you are flying in with Allegiant airlines? In any event CCL does not have a shuttle service from the Sanford airport only MCO. Like others have mentioned the airport is tiny but does have budget and avis rental car desks. It is about an hour drive to Port Canaveral to do a one way rental then the budget office in Canaveral will shuttle you for free to the port (about 3 miles).

Yes, were flying Allegiant from GSP and it looks like the car rental is going to be the best bet, I wanted to fly Southwest the night before but due snow days being tacked on to the end of the school year just makes going down the night before now impossible due to flight times and graduation.

Archived