Fun Times for Canada/New England itinerary

bnickle

Hello, we've just booked for the September 17 Canada/New England cruise on the Glory, and were wondering if anyone had any Fun Times from that itinerary to share? This isn't exactly urgent; we know it's going to be a wonderful trip, but it would be nice to have an idea of day to day activities for that particular trip. Thanks, it's greatly appreciated!

O would hope you do a review after your Sept cruise. I have cruised the Glory before so that is not new but I am very interested in what activities you do. What should we do and what to not bother with. We go Oct 1st so leave the boat in good shape for us.

Radio posts live on all his cruises. Here is a link to his Funtimes from last years cruise on the Glory. He also has great pic and videos of that trip. http://public.fotki.com/Radio88/carnival-glory/carnival-daily-fun-times/

Oh my!

Your trying to keep me up all night with this great link.

I'm taking my butt to bed but now have this to look forward to as my cruise critic addiction continues in the morning.....lol

Thank you!

O would hope you do a review after your Sept cruise. I have cruised the Glory before so that is not new but I am very interested in what activities you do. What should we do and what to not bother with. We go Oct 1st so leave the boat in good shape for us.

Heee...will try to leave it in shipshape order. We're excited, this is kinda our "welcome to being 50" present to each other. (We have birthdays in August.) We'll let you know how it goes!

Archived