How to dress for Dunns River and Ariel excursion?

Southpawlady

We have decided on the Dunns River & Ariel lift Excursion for our cruise leaving on 3/27. I know that climbing the falls is an option. Can someone tell me what type of clothing they wore. I do not really want to have a swimsuit on under my clothes for the entire 5+ hrs, also don't really want that much skin showing while at the falls :) Just curious what other 50+ ladies have worn. Thanks so much!

They have changing rooms at DRF where you can change if need be, but they were very crowded when we were there. I ended up wearing my bathing suit the entire time as our group was on a time crunch. As far as climbing the falls, I wore a pair of shorts over swimsuit and it was fine.

Hope that helps!

I suggest a bathing suit. I do wear it all day. For this type of day I wear a skirted suit, so shorts arent necessary. It dries very quickly after you climb the falls. Dont miss the climb, it is wonderful.

A word of advice, you must must must wear a shoe with a rubber sole [this is way more important then what you wear to climb, bathing suit vs. shorts and t shirt, just remember you will get totally wet]. If you dont have water shoes, wear an old sneaker.

google for images of water shoes, as long as they are not flip flops that can fall off! cruisedivanj

Archived