Stingray City and Turtle Swim?

missmay80

We are sailing on the Valor next month and have booked the Stingray City and Turtle Swim excursion through the ship. Has anyone done this tour? I would really appreciate any feedback, particularly about the part of the tour that swims in the lagoon with the turtles. Is this a new tour? I really didn't find any info about it on the forums. :confused:

We are sailing on the Valor next month and have booked the Stingray City and Turtle Swim excursion through the ship. Has anyone done this tour? I would really appreciate any feedback, particularly about the part of the tour that swims in the lagoon with the turtles. Is this a new tour? I really didn't find any info about it on the forums. :confused:

My wife and I and two other couples who are friends of ours will be on this tour too. We've been wondering the same thing since there is not much information about the tour. I'm guessing it's new and hoping it's good! :confused:

I hope it is a really fun excursion. This will be my husband's first cruise and first shore excursion, so I want him to love it! The only thing that really concerns me is the cleanliness of the lagoon water. Some of the water at the turtle farm isn't that great, so I'm hoping the lagoon is beautiful. :rolleyes:

• 7 months later...

I read somewhere that the turtle farm recently moved to a larger location with lagoons. For basic info google Boatswains. I read some reviews that said the water was murky. IDK.

Archived