72 Hour Sale

Genner

What a crock :rolleyes:

Put fares up and then "discount them" with their "sale" I dont know how they get away with it tbh.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

i didn't notice that but I did notice that my fares all dropped after the sale. Which was nice and gave me a pile of OBC.

My rate is back down to what I booked for. We always book an inside in the bottom of the ship and wait for price drops or free upgrades to upgrade to the Lido. For ES I would have to pay $70 pp to upgrade right now. If I book PG for $30 more pp, I get a free upgrade to the Lido, but then I would lose my ES rate. Soooooo can I upgrade to the Lido with my ES and turn around and submit a credit for the $40 difference?

What a crock :rolleyes:

Put fares up and then "discount them" with their "sale" I dont know how they get away with it tbh.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't understand the problem...I booked about a month ago & have watched the prices drop or "have a sale". I found a cheaper rate 2 times and I own them less. Is it after the full payment date???

I have never received a OBC. I paid 904 pp, its never went under 909 pp, right now with their sale and upgrades its 909 pp and no upgrade, cabin is in the same area as mine.

I am hoping for just a small price drop at least enough for a DOD

Oct. 3, 2011 Elation

72 hour sale is 419 per person with upgrades to Upper

or Past Guest is $369 with upgrades to Upper...

Wow...which rate do I choose???

I have benefited in the past from the sales, but this one certainly does nothing for me...normally I have already booked, and then get the upgrade, but nothing here.

Carnivals stock dipped another dollar today, so I guess they need to try and get some sales in.

I am looking at a Oct sailing on Freedom... I see the sale today and figured this might be the reason to book.

We where looking at a IS low deck. We always book budget rooms. With the sale I can end up w/ a room on the Lido deck for only $100 more.

I don't get the whole ES thing...even though I read and read about it.

I just don't see this as a vaule for me. Maybe those who can only sail if they are on a certain deck might catch a break.

I check rates every day and this 72-hour sale was good to me. Previously there had not been any PG rates shown for my fall break cruise, but the PG rate that came up with this sale saved us $290 on two cabins (Empress - balcony and interior). I'll take it!!

I booked at 8D Lido Balcony for 3 people for $1099 total (ES) and today with the 72 hr Past Guest Sale it went down to $1079. I filled out the form at 5am this morning and by 3pm, I got the email that I was approved for the new price. Before final payment so it comes off the amount due. I know its only $20 but its in the right direction and hopefully the first of many to come. I cruise the Destiny in October...

Hi honeymooners, we are on this cruise as well and hoping for at least one price drop. The 72 hour sale didn`t drop the price for us either. I have been checking regular and there is a lot of balconies still left on this ship.....something like 74 and around 200 inside, ocean view and suites. So I am hoping if they want to sail full they are going to have to start putting sales on soon, it is only 53 sleeps.

I booked early saver back in September 2010 and see the price has dropped $60 pp for me. Filled out my form this evening and hope I get the on-board credit! :confused:

Just a little over 2 weeks to go... :D

Archived