Pier 91 private van problem?

VicKen

One of the reviews I read mentioned that if you arrange for private transporation that there is one line for them and another line for taxis and it took over an hour for the van driver to get to the front of the line to pick up their disembarking passengers. Can anyone confirm this? Since we are a family of 5 I arranged with a company in Seattle to pick us up at Pier 91 and transfer us to the airport. Maybe I should walk my luggage off to avoid a long wait and missing flights home?

Thank you so much - hopefully the review I read was just a fluke - could not imagine that would be the norm but I had to confirm due to flight times and a 85 yr old travelling with us....

Does anyone know the cost of a Taxi from Pier 91 to airport? We are 3 couples going on the Golden Princess May 21st. a couple in our group has an early flight after cruise and they should get off and get a cab asap, in order to make it to airport on time...........

Does anyone know the cost of a Taxi from Pier 91 to airport? We are 3 couples going on the Golden Princess May 21st. a couple in our group has an early flight after cruise and they should get off and get a cab asap, in order to make it to airport on time...........

allow $50-55 to airport. Depending on traffic and which route it coud be less

. a couple in our group has an early flight after cruise and they should get off and get a cab asap, in order to make it to airport on time...........

They should sign up for self-disembarking and roll their own luggage off the ship.

Archived