Are there additional costs with Nachi Cocom?

BeachChik

Outside of the regular price to get in are there any additional cost items associated with Nachi? Like mats to float on, towels etc.

I read some pretty bad reviews on another website about Nachi. Does anyone have any recent pics of the area and beach?

The only additional costs that I know of were things like a massage and parasailing. I don't remember seeing any floating mats.

We were there in January. We were definitely not overly impressed with Nachi Cocum. We wouldn't return. Maybe it was because we had high expections based on reviews on these boards. Our service was poor, the food was average and there wasn't anything at all special about it for us. This is just our opinion and experience though.

Places we have enjoyed the most in Cozumel - Punta Sur Eco Park and Chankanaab.

Outside of the regular price to get in are there any additional cost items associated with Nachi? Like mats to float on, towels etc.

I read some pretty bad reviews on another website about Nachi. Does anyone have any recent pics of the area and beach?

We went to Nachi Cocum last Oct. and we loved it. There is a charge for the floating mats ( I believe they were $7 ). We took our own towels so can not tell you about that. The only other extra charges are massages, parasailing and the other things that they have to do. We did not do any of the extras , we just swam and sat on the beach , we loved it and will be back there this Oct.

Just curious-- which site did you find the poor reviews?? We are booked to go to Nachi in April for the first time. We've been to Chankanaab the past 4 times in Cozumel (and we love it there, but thought we'd try a change of scenery this time), and I reserved Nachi based on all of the great reviews I've read. I'd be interested in hearing others positive and negative comments based on their experiences prior to our trip there, if possible.

Thanks!

Heather

Just got back last week and went to Nachi. We loved it. Food was good, just typical mexican food. Service we had no problem with, depends on who you get. The beach is absolutely beautiful. We were given two chairs, table under a palpa sp?

I will definitely go back if we are in Cozumel.

The other nice thing for us is there was only 60+ people there. So a nice break from the thousands on the cruise ship.

Just curious-- which site did you find the poor reviews?? We are booked to go to Nachi in April for the first time. We've been to Chankanaab the past 4 times in Cozumel (and we love it there, but thought we'd try a change of scenery this time), and I reserved Nachi based on all of the great reviews I've read. I'd be interested in hearing others positive and negative comments based on their experiences prior to our trip there, if possible.

Thanks!

Heather

I don't know if I am allowed to post it but there are several pretty bad reviews on tripadvisor.

Towels are extra if you need them....so just bring one from the ship. Floating mats/chair mats are $7.....the funny hat picture they take when you first arrive is $12 (or $10 as you are leaving!)....other extras are excursions from their beach or massages.

We love it there!! I posted some pictures from February 19th on another nachi thread.

Archived