Just back from the Island

kristapb

Wejust got into San Pedro from the 15 day Panama Canal Cruise. Great time; beautiful ship. I saved all the Patters if anyone had any questions.

How was the entertainment? We're sailing on the Island on 4/14.

Thanks.

Christine

Wejust got into San Pedro from the 15 day Panama Canal Cruise. Great time; beautiful ship. I saved all the Patters if anyone had any questions.

Did you happen to book the Sanctuary for your entire cruise? If so, did they charge you extra for the Canal day?

Glad you had a wonderful cruise!

Thanks,

Connie

Hi - sorry to take so long to respond - we have been visiting friends on the way honme from the cruise, and just got home.

We only attended one of the song & dance shows, (Pianoman), and thought it was quite good. The comedian was very good. Didn't result to f-bombs, used actual humor! The crew presentation (music, dance, etc.) was great (and very well attended, get there early). They were not all at a professional level, but overall it was a lot of fun. The main musical group (the one that played by the pool, at deck parties, etc) had an excellent vocalist; the male vocalist was not as good but ok. There was always something going on; the Panama Canal itinerary has a lot of sea days so theyhave a lot of activities. The Port Lecturer (Jeana Rogers) was great. Her commentary on the transit day was outstanding. You will have a great trip!

Did you happen to book the Sanctuary for your entire cruise? If so, did they charge you extra for the Canal day?

Glad you had a wonderful cruise!

Thanks,

Connie

We did not use the Sanctuary at all. We did go peek at it. I didn't really see the point; there are plenty of deck areas available that are very nice. Also, on the canal transit day, we kept moving around the ship to see different things from different viewpoints. I would not have wanted to just hang out in the Sanctuary area.

Enjoy your cruise!

We were on this cruise too! It was fabulous! We enjoyed the entertainment, especially when my husband participated in the hypnotist show! We always wondered about this type of show. We can assure any doubters! My husband was totally hypnotized! Wish they had recorded the show-it was great!

Archived