Port agent info Qing Dao - need ASAP!

Crew's Shipmate

Hi all,

I will be boarding the Quest in a bit under 24 hours; unfortunately my mom's luggage didn't make it here to Shanghai. Can anyone here track down the information for Azamara's port agent in Qing Dao? I need to get this info to the airline so they can get the bag delivered to us there.

I am also going to try to contact Azamara directly, but with the Japan situation there isn't much bandwidth available crossing the Pacific.

Thanks!

Hi all' date='

I will be boarding the Quest in a bit under 24 hours; unfortunately my mom's luggage didn't make it here to Shanghai. Can anyone here track down the information for Azamara's port agent in Qing Dao? I need to get this info to the airline so they can get the bag delivered to us there.

I am also going to try to contact Azamara directly, but with the Japan situation there isn't much bandwidth available crossing the Pacific.

Thanks![/quote']

Hi Crew's Shipmate !

I'm getting in touch with Azamara for you. Check this thread again shortly.

Hi all' date='

Thanks![/quote']

Hi Crew's Shipmate !

Here's the information I received. I'm also checking further. Should I receieve any updates, I will post it on this thread.

Please let us know if this resolves your situation, or if you need additional contact information. Good Luck !

Qing Dao

Deliveries and logistics : 86 21 632 94578

Ocean shipping agency - operation@penavico.sh.cn

Cell #: 86 13 8170 77 477

Operations #: 86 21 632 90088 ext 3303 agency@penavico.sh.cn

Thank you so much' date=' Andy! I have forwarded your info on to the airline and will have the Quest's Guest Services (I still can't help thinking of them as the Purser's Office) help us when we board later today.[/quote']

Hi Crew's Shipmate !

I've received additional information for you. This is likely the most accurate information. Please keep us posted :

Qingdao Penavico Freight Co.

Qingdao , Shandong prov

Wuxia Road 21,

Qingdao 26602, China

Phone: +86 532 265 5716

Fax: +86 532 265 5841

Archived