Spirit class ships in Fall 2012

milton333

The only one that I'm seeing with an itinerary out to Fall of 2012 is Pride, unless that horrible Carnival website is messing with me. Am I missing something? Has CCL not released itineraries for Miracle, Legend and Spirit that far out?

The only one that I'm seeing with an itinerary out to Fall of 2012 is Pride, unless that horrible Carnival website is messing with me. Am I missing something? Has CCL not released itineraries for Miracle, Legend and Spirit that far out?

I believe it's in Oct.'12 that the Spirit will be relocating to Australia, and will be repositioning to there from Hawaii. That's the itinerary I'm looking forward to checking out....:cool:

On September 18, 2012 Spirit is sailing from Vancouver to Honolulu. Bookings were open for several days in late February, closed, and reopened on Friday, March 11 for this itinerary. John Heald has posted on his Facebook page that the rest of the 2012 Spirit itinerary will be released on March 28th (or at least that's my recollection). One of the PVP's at Carnival told me this past Wednesday that the Honolulu to Sydney cruise will be open first to the Australian market, but promises to call me when it opens to Canadian and U.S. citizens.

Archived