Cabin Toiletries???

Scorpiorose

What toiletries come in the cabins? I will be comin right from the US to Venice, day and a half trip and quick over nighter in Venice (I dont' think there is a grocery store to buy little toiletries there) so I will be dependent on the cruise stuff to get by.

I take only carry ons so am limited to a few liquids so I have to plan to not take things the ship will provide.

Shampoo? Conditioner? Liquid soap? Lotion? Razors?

When we have cruised the shampoo & conditioner were combined which I don't care for. No razor. Bring small quantities and bring the products you prefer. I recommend you put them in zip lock bags to prevent leakage. We buy great small size bottles at Target. We buy mini first aid kits, mouth wash, toothpaste. You can most everything you use at home in mini sizes. Bring a package of wet wipes.

You will have liquid soap and shampoo/conditioner in the shower stall and luiquid soap at the sink.

Some people don't like the product, we happen to like it. The product is high end Elemis products.

If your lucky enough to have a suite y'll also get other Elemis products.

You can get razors at the shop on board but it will probably be pricey. As for the other responses yes, liquid soap by the sink, soap and shampoo in the shower from a dispenser. I didn't mind the shampoo, it didn't seem to have any conditioner in it, but my hair is long. Everything was adequate and I didn't bring extra of anything for our transatlantic. I even used the liquid soap at the sink to rinse out undies it was fine for that as well.

Have a great time!! :)

As other have said, you get shampoo and shower gel in the shower stall and liquid hand soap by the sink.

The products in the duty free shop seemed to be fairly priced. I was pleasantly surprised that the products weren't marked up astronomically. If you are bumping up against your liquid limit and aren't picky about brands, you can pick up the extra items on the ship. We paid about $5.50 for a bottle of Panama Jack aloe vera gel, and the same bottle at home is $4.99.

I will say that the toiletry/personal items were the ONLY things that weren't ridiculously expensive in the gift shop! :o

Thanks guys, so I can pick up razors and shampoo/conditioner in the ship's shops???? That is good because I want to use my limited supply of liquids for facial creams, lotions I like and those other things I can't live without.

Very helpful.....:p

Thanks guys, so I can pick up razors and shampoo/conditioner in the ship's shops???? That is good because I want to use my limited supply of liquids for facial creams, lotions I like and those other things I can't live without.

Very helpful.....:p

Yes you can purchase razors, shaving cream, shampoo, conditioner, etc. on the ship. If you have a chance, though, I'd buy it at your first port.

Also, you can ask your room stewart for bar soap. Much better for my skin than the liquid soaps on board. But I love, love, love the Elemis lotion. :)

Yes you can purchase razors, shaving cream, shampoo, conditioner, etc. on the ship. If you have a chance, though, I'd buy it at your first port.

Also, you can ask your room stewart for bar soap. Much better for my skin than the liquid soaps on board. But I love, love, love the Elemis lotion. :)

I've never heard of Elemis producst......

We don't like the liquid soap in the shower or the shampoo dispensers. It is fine for washing your hands but we just don't like it in the shower. We always bring a bar of soap (or 2, depending on cruise length..) those are pretty light and don't count as the things that need to go in baggies.

While I generally don't like 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner, my husband and I just get a small bottle and share for the duration of the cruise because it cuts down on what to carry. We usually get a 5 or 6 ounce bottle and it is fine. We actually brought a Loreal Kiddie shampoo/conditioner with us last month - 6.75 ounces and it was the perfect amount for 10 nights for 2 people.

You will be surprised what is in the little "grocery" stores in Europe. Some of them have small toiletry sized items and some don't - just regular size.

Archived