After Wedding in St Thomas....

We are set to get married in St Thomas in June at 11am. We have until 4:30 to be back to the ship. Our general plan is to go back to the ship, change out of our clothes and head back out to eat and sight see. Face it, St Thomas is just too pretty to not want to see more of :) Has anyone ever been to Molly Malone's in St Thomas? Considering that as a place to grab lunch after. Any suggestions for what we could see in the time we have left before boarding?

I think you'll be cutting it way too close to go back to the ship, change, and then leave again for eating and sightseeing. The traffic in St. Thomas is (how shall I say this...) HORRENDOUS! Very narrow 2-lane roads (they drive on the left) , very hilly, fighting taxi drivers, tons of tourists....etc. Eat and do very limited sight-seeing right after your wedding.

Is your ship leaving at 4:30? If so, your time will be really short!

Yes...final call is at 4:30. It is just the two of us though....and only booked an hour with the photographer so I'm not sure what time I should expect that we'll be done with the wedding.

That might be a problem. The ships dock either at Havensight or Crown Pier.....both are a distance from downtown Charlotte Amalie. I've been to St. Thomas (too) many times, and can just say that the traffic is pretty bad. What ship are you on, and where does it dock? Instead of trying to do any sight-seeing, my advice would be to arrange for a nice post-wedding lunch and then back to the ship! You can do some St. Thomas sight-seeing on your anniversary cruise!`

We'll be on Oasis of the Seas...not sure where she docks. And getting married at Lindquist beach.

You'll be docking at Crown Bay...much further from Charlotte Amalie than Havensight. Google to see how far Lindquist Beach is from Crown Point. And then add in the travel factor of really bad roads~

Archived