Suite Guests Blu Breakfast

SkiCruiser44

Yes, suite guests have equal dibs to Blu for breakfast as Aqua Class guests and there is no cover charge. For dinner suite guests may only dine there if space is available and have to pay $5 per/person. Blu serves a nice breakfast; I particularly enjoy the museli served tableside and the fruit smoothies.

Has anyone been a Suite guest and tried to eat in BLU? Did you have any difficulty?

I am wondering what our chances will be. We were booked in AQ and then were upgraded to a Suite. I am "Hoping, hoping, hoping" that we will not have too much trouble getting into Blu for dinner, I know on our last cruise Blu was never full.

I hope that I do not regret taking the upgrade to the Suite:confused:

Not really a problem, just a little bit of clarification the first time we went there for dinner. The Maitre'd looked at our cruise cards & told us that the restaurant was only for AQ guests. We mentioned that we were in a suite and he looked a little bit perturbed, but found us a table in just a couple of minutes. The service and food was wonderful, and the Maitre'd was very pleasant after that.

I'd just mention up front that you're in a suite.

Has anyone been a Suite guest and tried to eat in BLU? Did you have any difficulty?

I am wondering what our chances will be. We were booked in AQ and then were upgraded to a Suite. I am "Hoping, hoping, hoping" that we will not have too much trouble getting into Blu for dinner, I know on our last cruise Blu was never full.

I hope that I do not regret taking the upgrade to the Suite:confused:

Being that you are in a suite, you can also ask your butler to make arrangements for you to have dinner in Blu.

Your going to love your suite - they're wonderful!

Enjoy your cruise -

Patty

Being that you are in a suite, you can also ask your butler to make arrangements for you to have dinner in Blu.

Your going to love your suite - they're wonderful!

Enjoy your cruise -

Patty

I have posted elsewhere on this but so that you have the answer here, our own experience was it was not possible to be seated in Blu - we were in a Celebrity suite on Equinox but even the butler could not get us a place. And that was after Customer Service in the UK had also contacted the ship to ask we be able to dine in Blu

Now back to breakfast, it is absolutely no problem and the breakfast is brilliant. I would also recommend the parfait mmmm but its not made with lo fat yoghurt!!!!

Archived