Message for Astrocat

kclav

Hi, we will be on the same vacation and I would like to meet up on the ship if that sounds OK to you. We live in Southern California in a Del Webb and are on our first PG cruise. How will I know who Astrocat is?

Hi, we will be on the same vacation and I would like to meet up on the ship if that sounds OK to you. We live in Southern California in a Del Webb and are on our first PG cruise. How will I know who Astrocat is?

You should post on the roll call thread for your cruise. Most people enjoy meeting othere CC'ers onboard and that is where "meet ups" are usually arranged.. Just use caution and think about it before posting cabin number.. some folks do and then have "second thoughts"

Hi kclav,

this is a Regent thing and I heard that PG has continued the tradition.

Basically they announce it and tell you to leave your cabin with the wine glasses that are in your cabin and staff outside bring wine and everyone congregates and chats and drinks wine. Its also a chance for some of the officers to come and meet the guests. The idea is to get to know your neighbours. They will also have a get to know your officers thing some other time in La Palette if you are interested as well.

Usually done early in the cruise or on a sea day.

If you have sea days they also have a country fair on deck which some people think is childish but I think is a lot of fun for both guests and staff. Here each department will host an activity/fair type game and you get to pay and win paper tokens. These are all put into a hat and prizes are awarded. You can see the enjoyment of the staff and it gives you a chance to pie some of the chefs!

Archived