Which inside rooms are the best on Infinity?

SAN

I am planning to book inside rooms for our family cruise to Alaska on Infinity. Twenty four of us are going and there is a debate going on as to which deck to choose for inside cabins. Debate over Continental, Plaza or Vista decks.
Hey Danno, I didn't use "the". Thanks for the help.

It depends on if you are looking for stability or prestige. It's considered more prestigious to be on a higher deck. That being said, the most stable part of the ship is the bottom in the center. If anyone is prone to motion sickness a cabin on a lower deck in the center of the deck will offer the least motion. Conversely, a cabin on a higher deck may put you closer to a desired location such as the dining room. Whatever deck you choose the inside cabins will be the same.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;3;19;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Donuts, is there anything they can't do....

It depends what your interests are and where you anticipate spending your free time. Personally I like being near the pool and the food as I travel with children. But there are some noisey cabins on deck 9 so I would see what is above.
For the same price as an inside on an upper deck you can generally get a window cabin on the lower decks like plaza and these are very nice.

Jacqueline
Constellation 3/20/04
HAL Westerdam 7/30/04
Tahitian Princess August 2003
Grand Princess Western Caribbean 2003
Brilliance of the Seas Baltic 2002
Ocean Princess- Alaska 2001
Celebrity Zenith- Bermuda 2001
Grand Princess Med 2000

One other idea I had . If you are booking any triple occupancy cabins I feel that the layout of the outside window cabins was better than most of the insides based on what I saw peering into rooms !
In our inside cabin- one of my daughter was in the other twin bed, while the little one slept on the chair that opened to a twin. Once open it was impossible to walk from our part of the cabin to the door or bathroom without either jumping over her *bed* or smacking our bruised legs aginst her fold out. Since the fold out is made up when youare at dinner it cutes off the room and makes getting about hard. I preferred th bunk bed set up as it preserves the floor space. The outside window cabins on the lower decks had the fold out closer to the window on some of the cabins I saw. This would have been a lot better.

Jacqueline
Constellation 3/20/04
HAL Westerdam 7/30/04
Tahitian Princess August 2003
Grand Princess Western Caribbean 2003
Brilliance of the Seas Baltic 2002
Ocean Princess- Alaska 2001
Celebrity Zenith- Bermuda 2001
Grand Princess Med 2000

I was looking at that and wondering what my mother would do if she had to get up in the middle of the night being 80 yrs.old. So you think an upper berth would work out much better in the inside cabin. I will discuss this with my TA. Thank you for your thoughts.

Archived