Live on the Star - Tuesday 3/8

Bob333

Eastern Itinerary

The cruise is great, the Star is in great shape and the staff has been wonderful.

Food is good as always, weather very good. Yesterday was a sea day and today we are about 3 hours out of San Juan.

I will say there has been allot of threads about the movement on the Star. While it is not what I would consider bad it is more than I have experienced on any of the previous 5 Princess ships I have been onin the Caribbean. I don't understand as the seas have not been rough, just kind of rolling swells, but nothing major. Don't let this stop you, again it is not bad.

Well it's back to the pool, just thought I would drop a quick note.

I will try and check in another time....:p

Thanks for the updates. My wife and I will be on the Star March 20th.

There have been reports that one of the stabilizers on the Star is out. Perhaps that is why you are rocking and why the late arrival in San Juan. Have a great trip.

Bob- hello from OREGON it is going to over 70 here today, SAY What!!! I'm still jealous and happy for you!

If you are out and about can you see if they have moved the older teen areas from the usual place by the kids areas on the SUN deck to the upper SPORTS deck, as I've heard that they had?

Enjoy :D

Cassie

There have been reports that one of the stabilizers on the Star is out. Perhaps that is why you are rocking and why the late arrival in San Juan. Have a great trip.

Someone from this board had a tour of the Bridge and asked the Captain about the stablizers and they said that there have been no problems with the stablizers.

• 3 weeks later...

I was on western caribbean cruise in '99, the ocean was calm, then last year, we went on an eastern caribbean cruise and boy, did we feel the difference... I was complaining to my wife about the ship, but she told me there's a big difference depending what ocean and what part of the ocean,( I usually don't listen to her:rolleyes: but she went on a lot more cruises than I did) .

Archived