Renewing Vows

D-Roc

Just did it in Feb. They did a beautiful job. I had 32 people attend and we did deluxe package. Cost about 1100. Would of spent as much on party at home. Included open bar and small buffet of fruits hordoeves for one hr. The Captain preformed ceremony. All as I can say it was worth it to me

We did the renewal-of-vows on the Carnival Spirit in November. It cost $350, and that included a very large cake, champagne, and a pair of special champagne glasses.

I've posted pictures here, about 3/4 of the way down the page.

We got a good laugh when they gave us a receipt for the $350 charge for the renewal-of-vows ceremony. I guess English was a second language for whoever wrote out the receipt... as they wrote that it was for the renewal of VOWELS.

We have jokingly vowed to renew our consonants on our next cruise!

We did the renewal-of-vows on the Carnival Spirit in November. It cost $350, and that included a very large cake, champagne, and a pair of special champagne glasses.

We got a good laugh when they gave us a receipt for the $350 charge for the renewal-of-vows ceremony. I guess English was a second language for whoever wrote out the receipt... as they wrote that it was for the renewal of VOWELS.

Very nice pictures. Wishing you both many more years of renewing your VOWELS:D

What wonderful pictures you have posted!

We are having our 25 th anniversary celebration with a vow renewal on our cruise in June. I believe it was $385 for the basic package, then decadectaking everyone cruising with us to dinner at the steakhouse. Check out the honeymoon and wedding section for some great ideas.

We did it in Jan. The captain did it. It was wonderful! They had a reception room and cake and champagne. The cake topper a picture and our certificate of our remewals. Kept the champagne glasses also. For 385 Would do it agian for our 50th. It was our 26 since we missed the 25th due to my hubby having a quadruple bypass. It was a very special renewal for us.th Very Very Nice

Thanks for sharing your review and pics. You did a wonderful job! Many years of happiness to you and your wife!

Archived