Island Escape A/I drinks package list

BABBY

Hi,

Has anyone got a recent drinks list that tells you what drinks are included in the A/I package?, if so can you email it to me if possible please.

Also up to what time can you get the A/I drinks till?

Gather it's different from the normal thomson bar menus i.e drinks that have a star on the list you pay the extra for and the reciept says zero when you sign it.

Gather with IE you get a seperate list? and it always says the bar price even if it's included? so have to keep checking your onboard account.

Many thanks

Babby

Thank you highland lassie, but did you have a seperate list regarding the A/I, if not how did it work? was it confusing? what was and what wasn't included?

Also on the reciept did it say zero or the price?, and was it up until 2am? if not what time.

It's just we have our 2 older sons coming with us, on the other thomson ships you know it's included as the reciept you sign says 0.00. Don't want any unexpected bills.

Has anyone else got any info on this or have recent bar list.

Many thanks

Have just got back from the canaries cruise, the menus are a bit confusing. But Boddingtons and Stella are included, and Wine and all cocktails. Plus you do get the unbranded spirits. If you are unsure just ask the waiters and they will tell you if the drink you want is on the all inclusive option, Water is not included.

Just to add, when you get on board you will be given a card which has your cabin number on and your name and whether you are all inclusive or not. you will be asked for this card every time you order a drink, they will then bring this back to you with your drinks and a receipt which you need to sign, if the drinks are free the receipt will state £0.00. You can also ask the guest relations for a receipt at any time during your holiday.

• 4 weeks later...

AI is from 10am to 2am, drinks outside these hours are charged normal price....

on your cabin bill it states all items prices, like excursions, drinks and gifts from the ship. (but obviously does not charge for your AI drinks items) .....

my advice is to ask a bar tender what is and what isn't part of the AI package, as it is not very clear on the drinks menu.

dont worry there is lots of choice for all taste :confused::confused: :rolleyes::rolleyes:... hope you have a good hol. :D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We had a free upgrade to the A/I so shouldn't really complain BUT had we paid for it we wouldn't have been that happy with it.

On previous Thomson Cruises soft drinks in a can, tea and coffees hot chocolate (in none selfservices areas) were included in A/I. On IE it was all bottled fizzy pops poured into tiny glasses, no pints of pop were allowed tho only little 'half pint' glasses which was annoying on the sun decks when you were lucky if you saw a bar waiter to replenish your drinks on hot days on the higher sundecks.

Local spirits, fruit juices, fizzy pops, Boddingtons, Stella, 'All time favourites' cocktails, tropical cocktails, house wines, red white and rose were included.

This as I say I shouldn't complain about as we got it as a free upgrade but if you had to pay £360 pp a fortnight it's scandalous. Hubby kept a tab on what we drank and we tried to drink as many soft drinks as we could in the day time and enjoyed a good few cocktails in the evening and we managed to get through £500 worth over the fortnight and we drank more than we usually would as we wasn't paying for it. So deffo not worth paying for the A/I unless you get it free or on a special rate. Unless of course you're a fish and can drink that much lmao.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Bridmo :)

Beachcomber serves Tea & Coffee 24/7 to anybody :D

Café brasil charges even if you are AI

Oasis Restaurant you get tea & Coffee with your Evening meal..but there is a surcharge of £15pp

Just looked @ my last years Island Chat,

Caf'e Brasil special offer of the day £2.45

Irish Spicey Mocha

Jamaican Coffee

In Takeaway cups ...whooooooo :p

There's more :D

Café Brasil special offer, buy any brand of premium Brandy or Whisky & get a cup of coffee free :eek:

Archived