RCCL Question

myvot

I'll be sailing on IOS on 9th October. I notice at the end of the cruice the ship is due to dock in Southhampton at 5.30am.

What time do you have to be out your cabin for?

I've booked direct with RCCL a cruise/fly package.

Hi myvot,

I guess wiyh a Fly Cruise you will be Flying out of the UK, ??. You will be allocated a Colour which will relate to a disembarkation time, I think the later your off time will fit in with your Cabin release time, I also think the early people who make their own way can disembark from around 06.30. There is no need to worry RCI will have everything under control, if you want to know more information call at the Pursers desk and enquire, they will inform you or send information via your Cabin Boy.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, we were on Independence last October.

If you want your cases taken off the ship for you then you need to put your cases out the evening before, you will be given a time to leave which could be early.

On the other hand If you carry/wheel off your own cases you can have all your belongings and your stateroom until 9.30am. We opted for this as I didn't want to leave early as had no transport connections to make and I knew the split second they took my bags I'd need something out of them.

we went for breakfast then returned to stateroom to collect cases then walked off with no need to wait in terminal for luggage.

We were able to do this as teenagers could manage their own cases.

I'll be sailing on IOS on 9th October. I notice at the end of the cruice the ship is due to dock in Southhampton at 5.30am.

What time do you have to be out your cabin for?

I've booked direct with RCCL a cruise/fly package.

they usually ask you to leave your cabin no later than 8 a.m,

but talk to your steward

Archived