4 Day Cruise Qustion

luv2cruzfrmtx

Sorry, I don't know if they have them on 4 day cruises or not but I wanted to let you know that on the Splendor we were given a list of alcohol we could use for the contest. It was limited to 2 shots total.

I didn't know that going into the contest but I made the best of it and had fun! That is what it was all about for me anyway!!

When you disenbark at a port, buy one of those Carnival water bottles with the carry pouch it comes with. I've never seen security scrutinize their own product. Fill it up on shore and go through security when you reboard. It's like a smuggle proof way to get it done. You pay to play but it's Carnival's profit that makes them overlook the obvious.

When you disenbark at a port, buy one of those Carnival water bottles with the carry pouch it comes with. I've never seen security scrutinize their own product. Fill it up on shore and go through security when you reboard. It's like a smuggle proof way to get it done. You pay to play but it's Carnival's profit that makes them overlook the obvious.

What the? :confused:

OP -We had the Master Mixologist contest on our last Inspiration 4-day cruise.

Archived