Our Best Meals on the Marina

JimandStan

Stan&Jim,

I'm printing your list and taking it with me. If my clothes are tight when I disembark you'll be hearing from me.

Like wripro, I have copied the list for my upcoming cruise, but I take full responsibility for my actions!:D

P.S. Where's the chocolate on your list?;)

Like wripro, I have copied the list for my upcoming cruise, but I take full responsibility for my actions!:D

P.S. Where's the chocolate on your list?;)

According to Stan who is my Chocolate Connoisseur, it was Vanilla that was winning all the dessert wars while we were on the Marina:

The Choux à la Crème in Jacques was our absolute favorite dessert on the ship. The pastry is ethereal, the Chantilly Creme decadent. Even if you order two desserts that night, PROMISE ME that you will try this!

The Trilogy of homemade Vanilla Marshmallows in Polo (which I've already mentioned) is genius as a dessert in a steak house. You get the sweetness without the bulk. So light that it almost floats off your plate.

There was also a White Chocolate Mouse concoction that they were calling White Snow which made a big impression on us in the Grand Dining Room. Served in a pool of raspberry puree, and dotted with crunchy bits of macaroon........beyond fabulous!

According to Stan who is my Chocolate Connoisseur, it was Vanilla that was winning all the dessert wars while we were on the Marina:

The Choux à la Crème in Jacques was our absolute favorite dessert on the ship. The pastry is ethereal, the Chantilly Creme decadent. Even if you order two desserts that night, PROMISE ME that you will try this!

The Trilogy of homemade Vanilla Marshmallows in Polo (which I've already mentioned) is genius as a dessert in a steak house. You get the sweetness without the bulk. So light that it almost floats off your plate.

There was also a White Chocolate Mouse concoction that they were calling White Snow which made a big impression on us in the Grand Dining Room. Served in a pool of raspberry puree, and dotted with crunchy bits of macaroon........beyond fabulous!

Oh my!!! I'm sitting here at the computer eating Sour Patch Kids!! :p

Can't wait to try ALL of these! :D

Thanks!!

I haven't left home yet and my pants already feel tight! I know I will have to try all of these plus more, I'm sure! Thanks for all your ideas. Will be starting my sampling in two days. YUM!

according to stan who is my chocolate connoisseur, it was vanilla that was winning all the dessert wars while we were on the marina:

The choux à la crème in jacques was our absolute favorite dessert on the ship. The pastry is ethereal, the chantilly creme decadent. Even if you order two desserts that night, promise me that you will try this!

I promise!

Archived