What's on the Park Cafe Menu?

Unfortunetly I dont remember everything, but here is generally what they have.

Breakfast- Create your own bagel. Breakfast egg sandwiches. Breakfast burrito. lots of different pastry and fruit.

Lunch- the very good roast beef sandwich. A bunch of different paninis that they make to order and then bring to your table. Create your own salad bowl, which are huge!

We never went to dinner there but I assume it is similar to lunch.

BEEF SANDWICHES, and nothing else as far as I am concerned, they are the best and therefore I ignore the other salads, sandwiches, cakes etc:

Yes, those roast beef sandwiches were the best thing I had on the cruise. So delicious!! I think what made the sandwich so good, besides the tender meat, was the salty bread!

Don't hesitate to ask them to double toast your bagel either - when we were on Allure they put one on my plate and it looked like my skin on day 1 of a cruise... glowing white... I prefer my bagels to look like day 5 or 6 of a caribbean cruise ;)

Also the grab & go salads were great too - a couple of times I would just grab a chef salad 'to go' in the package and wander around with my fork and packaged salad until I found a place I wanted to be :)

Also the grab & go salads were great too - a couple of times I would just grab a chef salad 'to go' in the package and wander around with my fork and packaged salad until I found a place I wanted to be :)

Great tip, I could see myself doing that.

It's open until 6 p.m. We went about 3 on the last sea day and the roast beef was GONE! :( Many guys on our cruise were getting lots of the meat without bread - bowls of it! Guess they ran out! Anyway, they were FANTASTIC! Had to book another cruise so I could have the one missed on that last day. :)

• 4 years later...
I love the smokehouse turkey panini at panera bread, do they have anything like that, or similar?

I had a turkey panini at least 3 times on the Oasis in June. I can't remember everything that was on it besides cheese, but it was incredible!!!!!

Holly :)