Carnival Glory - room questions

NJfoodie

I'm looking at booking the Glory for a canadian itinerary this summer and had a few questions as we're trying to decide on a room. The main issue is that we will have my 2 yr old son with us so I'm trying to figure out what room configuration would give us the most space. We will likely be spending a fair amount of time in the room between my son napping and going to bed early.

We usually sail balcony midship since I tend to get motion sickness but how much motion would likely be felt in an aft room? I'm contemplating the extended aft balcony and trying to decide if it would be worthwhile. It's only about $100 more total. Is the interior of the room otherwise identical to the regular balcony? Will the motion be a lot more noticible? DS would probably be thrilled w/ the extra space outside since he loved our balcony room last year.

Also we noticed that oceanview cabins on expedia are listed as 220 sq ft vs balcony's 185 (interior). Is the OV actually a larger room when you don't take into account the balcony or is that a misprint?

Thank you for your help!

Since you are spending a great amount of time in the cabin I suggest a balcony. At least you will have someplace to escape to when toddler is napping.

I suggest 7415. Its an 8B it puts you at easy access to stairs/elevators- up two deck for food/pools- (for that quick cup of coffee or grabbing an ice tea for back to the cabin)

down two decks for entertainment.

we have stayed in the particular area on 4 ships now- and there was NO NOISE from the elevators.

• 2 weeks later...
7228 extra large room we had it and it was huge

Is a suite. much more money but you do get priorty check in (no other perks. (it does come with a bath tub)

Bus shower heads are hand held in other cabins so bathing a 3 year old shouldnt be a problem.

Archived