Port Canaveral disembarkation process

nikkinoo1011

I have 2 beloved dogs that I am leaving for the longest I have ever before. They are staying at a daycare. As you can imagine, I want to get them ASAP as I get back. I need a time frame of when I can expect to get off The Dream. We arrive back at 8 AM and will be carrying our own bags out as we only have one a piece. Can anyone help me?? Thanks :)

I have 2 beloved dogs that I am leaving for the longest I have ever before. They are staying at a daycare. As you can imagine, I want to get them ASAP as I get back. I need a time frame of when I can expect to get off The Dream. We arrive back at 8 AM and will be carrying our own bags out as we only have one a piece. Can anyone help me?? Thanks :)

If you are doing general self assist and are not Platinum, then you will probably be off around 9 - 9:30 if there are no delays in getting debarkation started.

Sorry, to disagree with the above poster, but with carrying your own bags, you will probably be told about 7AM or so that you can debark. I know the ship is supposed to arrive at 8, but on any Carnival ship sailing from Pt Canaveral, we have been back in port by 6am at the latest.

We live about an hour from the port and are Platinum, which debarks right after self debarkation and we have been home from Dream and Glory by 9AM. I think the above poster is thinking that you are going to be getting a zone number, but with carrying off your own bags, you start way before the general debarkation.

Enjoy your cruise!

Sorry, to disagree with the above poster, but with carrying your own bags, you will probably be told about 7AM or so that you can debark. I know the ship is supposed to arrive at 8, but on any Carnival ship sailing from Pt Canaveral, we have been back in port by 6am at the latest.

We live about an hour from the port and are Platinum, which debarks right after self debarkation and we have been home from Dream and Glory by 9AM. I think the above poster is thinking that you are going to be getting a zone number, but with carrying off your own bags, you start way before the general debarkation.

Enjoy your cruise!

I agree with you. Last Dec. we were in no hurry to get off. Asked for the latest zone and were still off by 9am

Thank you everyone!! This helps so much :) Have any of you ever had experience in getting back to the radisson? We're leaving our car there and will need to get transportation back to it. I am going to assume with all of that, we should be on the road by 10 AM at the latest. Again, thanks so much for the replies :)

Archived