What day to book PG?

trvldog

we have decided to do PG one night on Alaska cruise/Westerdam

Does anyone know what days the formal nights would be? I do not want to book PG on those nights.

Any information is appreciated

Something my wife and I always do is to go the PG the very first night. The dinning room is always a little crazy that night and we have a nice relaxing dinner. If you can't get the time you want on line, which happens alot, make it as soon as you get on the ship. There is someone in the Lido that will make the reservations, they are right by the italian resturant.

There is someone in the Lido that will make the reservations, they are right by the italian resturant.

You will find someone there who can make reservations at any of the alternative dining venues. Another option is to pick up the nearest phone and call dining reservations.

I just booked it online under my booking number, very easy and open on the time/date we wanted.. Plus I love seeing all the fun stuff I have booked when i print my online information (I know sappy- but I just love it!! ) :)

Archived