Carnival Dream PT Rooms

Elmo31

I have a booking on Magic for 2217, the 1A port hole next door to your cabin. Id be curious to see a 220 s.f. PT myself.

Iv had 2211 on Conquest and it was nice and roomy ... which Id expect of your cabin, even if one bed is different/convertible sofa bed.

Id like to see some Dream pics of your PT too.

Here are a few pics from 2216 that someone else took. This room is identical to the room next door to yours. This is a 1A porthole, so there's just one regular bed. Your room will have 2 regular beds. Your room will also be slightly larger than this one, as the curve of the exterior of the ship is further out where your room is. I'll be in 2217 in November, so my room will look just like this. With the OV rooms at 220-230 sq.ft, I would guess that the PT rooms are slightly less, then these 1A portholes are a little bit less than the PTs.

2216a.jpg

2216c.jpg

2216b.jpg

ok thank you for the pics......with the PT having 2 beds that convert into a king bed...Im wondering if the PT room also has a couch....says it does in the write up but sometimes certain rooms are a little different

ok thank you for the pics......with the PT having 2 beds that convert into a king bed...Im wondering if the PT room also has a couch....says it does in the write up but sometimes certain rooms are a little different

I would guess that it does have a sofa, if that's what the writeup says. I can't seem to get the goccl website to work for the Dream, but that website usually is pretty accurate regarding couch vs chair. The sofa in the pics here converts to a bed for a 2nd person. The one in your room will not convert to a bed. Maybe that means that it's a little smaller. We had a room with a small sofa on the Triumph. Maybe it is as big as the one in the pic, but they just don't ever use it as a bed.

Archived