Bar Set-Up

Kreeb

This has been a question I have been asking all week. What constitutes a "bar set up" when buying a bottle through BV. Mach mentioned it in one of his posts and he didn't respond when asked what it was later on in the thread. Mach please answer if you can, or can someone else answer this as well. Thanks!!!

Similar questions on the Carnival funville forums indicate that you have to pay extra for any mixers. Some juices (orange and tomato) can be ordered free from Room Service 24 hours a day, but these come by the glass. Give Bon voyage a call and ask or bring your own with you in your carry on.

Similar questions on the Carnival funville forums indicate that you have to pay extra for any mixers. Some juices (orange and tomato) can be ordered free from Room Service 24 hours a day, but these come by the glass. Give Bon voyage a call and ask or bring your own with you in your carry on.

BV will charge you for juices if you order them through BV. (And trust me - the orange juice from BV is awful :eek: as it is the canned variety, not the kind you get from room service, or anywhere else on the ship!). You can bring on your own non-alcoholic mixers or juice as part of your allotted 'soft drink' carry-on allowance.

slip your steward a few bucks the first day. tell him you request to have certain items at a certain time. it has worked for me the few times i have cruised. keep in mind it will mostly be juices since they are free. and they usually bring ice and a few extra glasses.

slip your steward a few bucks the first day. tell him you request to have certain items at a certain time. it has worked for me the few times i have cruised. keep in mind it will mostly be juices since they are free. and they usually bring ice and a few extra glasses.

So if I wanted a pitcher of lemonade, lemon and lime slices and a full ice bucket twice a day, what's the tip worth in your opinion?

When we cruised and had booze in the room...we ordered a variety of juice from room service. Tip a couple bucks and there you go!

We got like 3 tomato juices, 3 orange juices, etc...

The Room Service lady SO knew what we were doing. She said..."Enjoy your juice!!" LOL :D

Archived