Valor 2/19/2012 What happened to it?

BcIcemen

I was able to pull them up on the website.

Valor is doing Nassau, Grand Turk, Falmouth, and Grand Cayman on 2/18/12...an 8 day cruise.

The one I was looking at was 7 days like you did:

Valor 05/09/10 (Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize, Cozumel

Carnival changed the Valor routes yesterday. It's now doing 6 and 8 day with different ports.

Legend is still doing the routes you were doing on Valor.

There was a thread started yesterday by a woman who's Valor cruise was cancelled. I believe she was able to change to the 8 day for the same price. Hopefully she'll see this and post what happened.

Those 8 day cruises are rather pricy.

I can only imagine they will give pride protection to the people who paid close to what the going rate is now.

Since I booked the Valor so long ago- it was costing us 1400. for two in a cat 8B. that same cabin is now 1800 for the 6 day.

I was not price protected.

I was cancelled and that was that

It was me who was misinformed by Carnival and was told that I would be price protected when if fact I was not. I ended up cancelling my cruise all together. I'm not happy with Carnival right now and contemplating cruising with another cruise line for next year. Waiting to see what promotions become available.

It was me who was misinformed by Carnival and was told that I would be price protected when if fact I was not. I ended up cancelling my cruise all together. I'm not happy with Carnival right now and contemplating cruising with another cruise line for next year. Waiting to see what promotions become available.

I'm sorry to hear that. I think it's total BS and don't blame you for having a sour taste in your mouth.

Get ready for the "read your contract they can change the itinerary for any reason post!":rolleyes:

Bill

I was literally on the phone with my pvp to book the Valor for the 2/19 sailing when the dates were changed and it was made into an 8 day cruise leaving one day earlier. (and jacked up the price - for one day less I can save $600) Yesterday I booked the Glory, leaving on 2/19- same ports that Valor was supposed to do. Got a good price, considering it is President's Week, and vacation week here in the northeast. You may want to look into that as an alternative. I had looked at Legend for that week, but I prefer conquest ships over spirit class, Glory was cheaper, and I hope Miami will be warmer than Tampa in Feb. for a pre-cruise day!

Archived