Miguel's Gentle Horses in Mazatlan

capemaggie

We had a fabulous experience with Miguel's Gentle Horses recently. King David picked us up at the ship and transported us by car and boat to his very gentle horses. About 14 of us rode through coconut groves to a beautiful beach. Riding on this beach was the highlight of our entire Mexican Riviera cruise. King David has a family run restaurant on the beach where we had lunch - delicious grilled shrimp. I just want to let cruisers know that Randi's horses have some serious competition.

Randi has no competition. Just read all the rave reviews on this board. Every once in a while the "competition" tries to sell their tour but those of us who have been on Randi's tour will tell you what a great time we had and how much fun Randi is. We have made a friend for life - will always visit her while in Mazatlan.

I also have riden with Randi and had a great excursion. In fact, we have a picture of us on our horses on the beach that we had enlarged and it's in the family room. It's always there to remind us of our fun little trip.

One thing though, if I'm not mistaken, Randi was using Miguels horses when we did the excursion a couple of years ago. Is this the case?

Yes, Miguel and Randi use to be partners. Without Miguel there would have been no Randi! I don't know why they parted ways, but Miguel deserves some publicity also. He is a very kind man and has a wife that had opened her home to us to change clothes and use the bathroom. He is raising a family and I think there is plenty horsey rides to go around:)

Sorry to becker the difference but without Randi there would be no Miguel's.

After having ridden with Randi several times, and having been with both Miguel and her new partner Daniel, there would be not Miguel without Randi and her business sense.

That would be a fact.

Buck and Sharon Gilbert

Archived