Kids in Korcula

Hi

I'm trying to decide what to do in Korcula in early May I shall be travelling with 3 children (13,12 and 2.5) is there a beach near by or would I be better off taking the ships tour around the islands. My kids are very use to travelling and we usually do our own thing in port so any suggestions would be most welcome.

I usually try and do a bit of culture/sight seeing so the kids get to learn something about the places they are lucky enough to visit but with having the little one spending all day touring museums etc isn't an option.

We were there in end of May,,,weather 75 or so,,,but ocean water cool,,,sorry didnt see any public beaches,,,at least when we sailed in on launch....not sure what the ship excursion is,,,but we had a nice time wandering streets,shopping,eating at sidewalk rest,,etc....not sure if that would keep the kids interest....lovely town,very scenic,saw a few tourists with small kids,,,in strollers....can always try to google tourism in Korcula...not much listed in guidebooks,,since so small, I guess...but we really liked it and glad we went.....:)

Thanks for the information and links. It sounds like we can have a bit of a wander and then when the little one gets restless head for the beach so he can run some energy off and get some lunch. Just my type of day:)

Archived