Caribbean Princess -Oceanview Stateroom?

greenumbrella

We are thinking of sailing on the Caribbean Princess. On Princess.com the photo shows the oceanview cabin with the queen bed under the window but the diagram shows it arranged like a balcony cabin with the sitting area under the window. Which is correct? We don't want to have to climb on the bed to see out the window!!

We are thinking of sailing on the Caribbean Princess. On Princess.com the photo shows the oceanview cabin with the queen bed under the window but the diagram shows it arranged like a balcony cabin with the sitting area under the window. Which is correct? We don't want to have to climb on the bed to see out the window!!

It might depend on the room. We we in an OV on the CB twice and I don't recall the window being over the head of the bed but rather I think it was next to the desk/sitting area.

I was on the CB in August and the bed was under the window. I would kneel on the bed and lean on a pillow to look out. Actually, since I was on the Plaza deck, I could see the ocean perfectly fine from any angle in the room.

I can't find a pattern...checked all the pics on cruisedeckplans for OV on caribbean P., and most had the beds on the wall. One was under the window, obviously because it was a quad, witht eh bunks on the walls. Beds under the window were on Plaza and Lido, all Emerald deck OVs were along the walls. EM

We'll be on CB next week. Just got notified that we've been upgraded from inside cabin on deck 11 to an outside with a window on Plaza deck 5 (P229) Did you like that room & location ? Also was there a deck outside that people could see in to your room?

I'd appreciate your input. Thanks

We were on the Ruby (same plan as the Crown, Caribbean and Emerald). We were in an OV on the Plaza deck---P226, I think. Our bed was with the headboard under the window. When I would walk down the hall to the atrium, however, I noticed a few OV rooms with the headboard against the wall. I have no idea why this would be different.

Archived