Divorce/Separation?

Boatingmom

You have a good marriage that doesn't have a problem that would be blown up in situation on a cruise then. My ex was an alcoholic and the type who didn't bat an eye about spending money he didn't earn on alcohol. He'd go to Costco and buy those giant bottles for $40 because "it's cheaper" but then drink the whole thing in two days and go out and buy another. I was just doing the math before my cruise and figured if he drank as much on the cruise that he did at home our bar bill for a 4 day cruise would be $3,000+! That was 6 times what we spent on the tickets! So I foresaw me not putting him on my charge account, him getting mad at me and us fighting, then going and putting his own card on the account, charging it up, us fighting... you get the idea!

With this relationship I can't WAIT to go on this cruise with him! He's going to teach me how to play Craps and since we live with his Mom right now (just bought a house and there was a 2 month gap where we had to be out of our apartment before we could move in) we need this alone time!! Eeek! Can't wait. :)

:confused:I don't understand this post. Is there something missing between paragraphs? Did you meet someone else and go on a cruise? :confused: I have read it a couple times and :confused::confused:

:confused:I don't understand this post. Is there something missing between paragraphs? Did you meet someone else and go on a cruise? :confused: I have read it a couple times and :confused::confused:

I think she was just adding/giving more information to a prior post that she posted;):)

As someone else mentioned, it seems we get closer due to cruising (planning, traveling, enjoying each other, etc.).

I know we are blessed with each other, and for some relationships, it's a very tough world out there.

GP

P.S. We're not total losers, and leave the kids home every time...we did take them all in 2007.

If my marriage was on shaky ground to begin with, the last place I would want to be is in the middle of the ocean. Can you say fish food? haha

My hubby and I enjoy cruising together and we get closer on cruises. We have cruised with our teenage kids but usually just the 2 of us.

I think she was just adding/giving more information to a prior post that she posted;):)

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I see now...I went back and read her lst post. Thought I was losing my mind there for a while! :o:o

Archived