Wedding Website

No place like here to have honest opinions, so brides and grooms I'm asking for your help..

I've taken bits and pieces from others over the last few months and added my own tweaks to come up with a personalized site. We will be getting married in the Port of San Diego on the Carnival Spirit before a wonderful 15 day Round Trip Cruise around the Hawaiian Island making 6 port stops (5 Hawaiian Islands and 1 mexico)

A little background about us... we have been together for 14 years and we share a beautiful 12-1/2 year old daughter. He's done a fab job of being a 2nd Dad and great role model to my other 3 Children 28, 23, 22 over the years. Our home is completely set and don't want nor expect any household gifts or any gifts for that matter, but there are always those who insist on giving a wedding gift. So.... What better way to make our honeymoon better than we planned so I'm using the Carnival registry as it was the easiest way for gifts to be delivered to our booking.

Let me know what you think... good and bad.. wording you'd change... or whatever.... extra eyes and ideas are always a positive!

Thanks a bunch!

Sharon

http://carnival.honeymoonwishes.com/Wedding-Website-102993-Sharon-HartmanTorres-Larry-Hollenbeck.html

I think it's a beautiful invite. . . we are struggling ourselves and have contemplated just suggesting two charities for gifts. We don't need more stuff and are a little uncomfortable asking for money for ourselves for the cruise. . . Tough call.

Will Carnival let you set up a registry if you're not using their wedding planning services? My guess is no. . . we're getting married in the Virgin Islands with a local wedding planner.

good luck--love the second time around is great, isn't it?

Will Carnival let you set up a registry if you're not using their wedding planning services?

--love the second time around is great, isn't it?

Yes if you are booked with Carnival you can set up a registry, you don't have to be using their wedding services.

love the first time around was a learning experience for me... now its time to perfect it and really enjoy life!!

thanks for your thoughts!

S

It looks good, and I like your personal message at the end there.

As a guest I always like details and what you have expressed should be easy for everyone to understand. No mystery, I personally like that!

Love that second pic too!

Archived