Shuttle

Poohbeck

I need a recommendation for a shuttle service from MIA to a hotel near the POM. I was orginally thinking of using a taxi, but, I'm not sure the 4 of us will fit with all of our luggage. On our recent trip to Disney we had that problem with car service and they needed to send a larger car.

Plus, I'd rather know ahead of time a name of a shuttle service so I can make reservations.

Thanks.

I need a recommendation for a shuttle service from MIA to a hotel near the POM. I was orginally thinking of using a taxi, but, I'm not sure the 4 of us will fit with all of our luggage. On our recent trip to Disney we had that problem with car service and they needed to send a larger car.

Plus, I'd rather know ahead of time a name of a shuttle service so I can make reservations.

Thanks.

I have flown into Miami and taken a taxi many times to a hotel. Taxis are plentiful and readily avaliable just outside baggage claim. You can get a van taxi that will fit the 4 of you and your luggage. Rate to downtown hotels (near POM) is about $24. I don't know how much the shuttle is because I've never used it, but a shuttle service will charge you per person so it will cost more than a taxi. Just something to consider.

Mini-van or SUV type cabs are the same price and should cover your group. You can check with SuperShuttle for shared van service to downtown, but my bet is that the taxi option will be cheaper. Good luck! :)

Thanks for the quick responses! I guess I'll just stick with orginal plan and go with a taxi, but, we'll look for a van taxi for all our stuff. I'm used to super-planning and having everything pre-booked, but, I will relax on this and just go with the flow. I assume their are plenty of taxis around. :)

Thanks for the quick responses! I guess I'll just stick with orginal plan and go with a taxi, but, we'll look for a van taxi for all our stuff. I'm used to super-planning and having everything pre-booked, but, I will relax on this and just go with the flow. I assume their are plenty of taxis around. :)

Yes, there will be plenty of taxis. Just outside baggage claim is the taxi stand; just tell the guy there that you need a van. It's easy....believe me, I am a planner too.

Archived