Weather in Barcelona and Mallorca in February

Hello all,

We are contemplating an Eastern Mediterranean cruise next February. I was curious, we start our cruise in Barcelona and will do a 14 day cruise encompassing, Ephesus, Turkey, Athens, Egypt, Sicily, Mallorca, etc. What will the weather be like during that time of year at these locations?

We will be coming from the Midwest so looking for a warm vacation, if possible. I understand the weather is NEVER predictable, but with this time frame in mind, what type of season is February?

Thank you and take care!

Hello all,

We are contemplating an Eastern Mediterranean cruise next February. I was curious, we start our cruise in Barcelona and will do a 14 day cruise encompassing, Ephesus, Turkey, Athens, Egypt, Sicily, Mallorca, etc. What will the weather be like during that time of year at these locations?

We will be coming from the Midwest so looking for a warm vacation, if possible. I understand the weather is NEVER predictable, but with this time frame in mind, what type of season is February?

Thank you and take care!

Google (or Bing or ...) something like "climate Athens" and take your pick of the many sites that show expected temps, humidity, etc. by month (or day in some cases).

I suggest that will give you a more accurate idea of what to expect than me telling you what the weather was like the last time I was in Barcelona in Feb.

Hi all from Barcelona.

It's winter here in February. Temperatures range from 0 to 5 degrees Celsius the minimum at night and during the day are between 5 and 9 degrees Celsius.

In the other temperature scales may be somewhat milder.

Greetings.

Edunava, thank you for inside information from Catalunya. What can we expect in early May?

Moltes gracies!

Hi Zel.

Write a perfect Catalan.;)

In early May we will have pleasant temperatures. Between 10 and 12 degrees Celsius at night and during day 16 or 20 ....... Spring !!!!!!!:cool:

Greetings.

Edu.

Archived