Get me excited for Norwegian!

RedSox5

We leave 2 weeks from today on the Gem to Florida/Bahamas. This will be my 9th cruise, his 3rd, but our first on Norwegian and we're excited to be trying something new.

Why should we be excited for our first *Norwegian* cruise? In your opinion, what's so special about Norwegian as compared to other cruise lines? :D

Get us excited! :cool:

We leave 2 weeks from today on the Gem to Florida/Bahamas. This will be my 9th cruise, his 3rd, but our first on Norwegian and we're excited to be trying something new.

Why should we be excited for our first *Norwegian* cruise? In your opinion, what's so special about Norwegian as compared to other cruise lines? :D

Well, the first thing that comes to mind, is "Freestyle" -- being able to dress up (or not) and eat when and where you want. Of course, some of the other lines are starting to adopt their versions of this (e.g., Princess has "Anytime Dining").

I've always wondered why so many seem to have negative comments about NCL--we've never had a unpleasant NCL cruise. Have always found the staff and crew to be very friendly and helpful. Also, the food and dining room service has always been good on our cruises with very few exceptions (one was having breakfast on the Spirit last year with extremely slow service).

Also like the fact that you can pick your debarkation time with the different colored luggage tags.

Cruising out of NYC is a great way to start your cruise;) Enjoy! :)

We are cruising in 2 weeks also, and that alone is exciting! We have a few cruises under our belt as well, and this is our first sailing on NCL. I have read far fewer negative posts here on the NCL board than I have on a other boards. We are excited to try freestyle dining (I like my cocktail dress, so I will be still be dressing for "dress up or not" night ;) ) and I love the fact that NCL has coffee makers in most of their cabins. Our ship seems to have quite a few return customers and I always take that as a good sign :D Enjoy your trip!!

Archived