State Room Sizes

A few dollars more? Regardless of size-take it, just by having a window or blacony the cabin will appear bigger. Now if it's hundreds more-think about where else you might spend that money-excursions? drinks? photos?

I am taking the Carnival Elation in August and am wondering the size of the stateroom. We have 3 booked in an inside cabin and are being offered a junior suite for a few dollars more. Can anyone direct me to the sizes of each cabin.

thanks,

Grace

Interiors are 185sq. ft. Considered big by cruise standards compared to some of the other cruise lines.

I think I am going to upgrade to something because my 2 friends carry alot of luggage and plan to do an amount of shopping. they say that a suite would give us extra cabin footage and more storage for 3. In an interior room 185 sq ft is not much with 3 large women. And they have no adjoining rooms.

Archived