Aqua Class

easy spirit

I know the "designated" rest. for the Aqua class cabins is BLU & possibly its the main reason people book that type fo cabin.

I'll probably book an Aqua class at the Solstice, as already being on the S class ships ( Equinox & Eclipse). Will like to give a try as I got a very competitive price for that type of cabin. But a couple that's going with us will be in a regular cabin.

My question is... can I take them as guests to dine at Blu everytime we go, possibly almost every night without any problem????.

You can't take non AQ guests with you in Blu. They ask for your room number when you arrive each evening. Or they may remember you without asking your room number.

Guests in Suites may dine in Blu for a $5 charge per person but other than that, I think you're out of luck.

If they're select dining in the MDR you can most likely join them, though. A couple who were sailing AQ with us on the Solstice ate in the MDR more than in Blu with no issue at all. They did visit the Maitre D at the beginning of the cruise to check they could join the "select diners".

Archived