Lobster Ravioli?

lovelynole

Hi All! I will be on the glory in may and I will be eating at the Steakhouse for the first time:D . I looked at some menus online and they have Lobster Ravioli (my fav.) on the menu. But its never mentioned on threads about steakhouse on here. So i was wondering if anyone has eaten it or seen it on the steakhouse menu any time recently.

Thanks for your help!

Been on 18 Carnival cruises, variety of ships, and they were never on the main dining room menu on any of my cruises. I can be so positive about that because I know I would have ordered them at least as a starter if they had been.

In answer to the orig. post, sorry, I went with the lobster tail at the steakhouse. I'm guessing most people go with the steak, but there has got to be someone out there that ordered those ravioli!

hmmm its so hard to find someone who has ordered or who knows.. maybe it doesnt exist on the steakhouse menu anymore :(

As per the menu listed on the Carnival site they are there... most people do go to the steakhouse as mentioned earlier for STEAK or Surf and Turf... dont worry order them yourself and enjoy;)

hmmm its so hard to find someone who has ordered or who knows.. maybe it doesnt exist on the steakhouse menu anymore :(

Hey, I did have it in Nick & Noras (steakhouse) on the Miracle in February. It was delicious but verry, verrry rich. There were 3 raviolis and I could only eat 2 of them.

Hi All! I will be on the glory in may and I will be eating at the Steakhouse for the first time:D . I looked at some menus online and they have Lobster Ravioli (my fav.) on the menu. But its never mentioned on threads about steakhouse on here. So i was wondering if anyone has eaten it or seen it on the steakhouse menu any time recently.

Thanks for your help!

My wife had it on the Miracle in the steakhouse in January. She said it was very good.

Yay im so excited.. thanks for all of your help guys and gals :D

im so excited to order my lobster ravioli in the steakhouse, but now im thinking about surf and turf :rolleyes:

LOL I guess you will have to do the Steakhouse 2 nights:p

Hey, I did have it in Nick & Noras (steakhouse) on the Miracle in February. It was delicious but verry, verrry rich. There were 3 raviolis and I could only eat 2 of them.

wow! that's like $9 a ravioli! and some say the booze prices are too high!

$10 per ravioli? But I know taste is subjective as is value. Quantity isn't everything. YYMV. Batteries not included. some assembly required.

While not on Carnival, I understand some people pay more than my mortgage payment for some fish eggs. Imagine that! :eek:

I've never seen them in the MDR at lunch or dinner, but I bet the ones served at lunch in the MDR are not even close to what is served in the steakhouse - same as with the steak, lobster, and for that matter, Caesar salad.

No, the $30 charge includes appetizer taster, soup, salad, entree, dessert, beverage, and tip. That's more like $1.50 each!

i disagree. all the other stuff is "free", except the tip. i figured $3 for that, which is twice the amount of the tip for the mdr.

I ordered the lobster ravioli - our 2nd night in the steak house - while on the Miracle in January.

I had never had them before.....as I typically have gone for the steak or lobster tail when we have been at the steak house - but I did not want anything as heavy as a steak and had ordered the lobster tail our first visit to the steak house.

I must admit that I was disappointed :(. They just did not have the flavor that I expected - it was kinda bland and blah :o. There were not "bad" by any stretch - just not what I expected and I probably would not order them again....even on a second night at the steak house.

you could always request the chef to make you something that isn't on the menu, although they usually need 24 hours. im guessing the best time to have lobster raviloi would be the day after they serve lobster in the mdr. so when they serve lobster in the mdr, ask the maitre'd to see if the chef can make ravioli for the next day.

Archived