Back to Princess after almost 2 yrs...

RaMar

....of being "unfaithful" a number of times, but always kept you in my heart. Dear Princess, I hope that you are still the way that I remember you and that this economy has not forced you to make changes.

Dear Fellow Princess Cruisers, please let me know if things have changed a lot since my last Princess cruise back in 2009. I am looking forward to my 9th Princess cruise this summer! Can't wait!

Dining has changed just a bit. You may not see that huge seafood buffet at sailaway on your ship.

Other than that, the other major change would be that they now repeat some of their shows through the cruise. This is to allow for more opportunity to see everything, but some feel it is a cutback in entertainment.

Some have reported that they no longer see the Power Hour drink specials. They had them on my last Princess cruise during this past Thanksgiving. I guess I'll see in May if they're still around. (Keeping my fingers crossed!)

Having been cruising on Princess, Royal Caribbean, and Carnival, I feel that they have all cut back just a bit, but overall the experience is still fantastic to me.

Have fun, and welcome back!

• Depending upon which Princess ship you've sailed, several have had nice updates to have many of the same things as the newer ships.
  • Some of the ship's have their latest production show...British Invasion...which we enjoyed & so have others.
  • Some have added suites without balconies which some enjoy at a lower price.
  • Soft serve ice cream on Lido deck is now free but generally also means no more Horizon Court afternoon ice cream hour.

Archived