Cabo Wabo?

MAN86

Man86-I posted an answer for you on the Celebrity board too.....

I highly recommend Cabo Wabo! We were there last month during the day so no bands were playing. We ate at the open air restaurant above the nightclub and the food was excellent. Not your typical bar food...it was fresh and authentic. The tequila is so smooth and awesome. They also have an outdoor patio where you can sit if you just want to drink.

I highly recommend going to a great place in Cabo called "The Office." You take a water taxi, get let off at Medano Beach, eat and drink at tables on the beach. I swear this was the highlight of my cruise. I never had such a great time. The Baja burritos were to die for. We ordered three plates. And two for one drinks. I want to go back......NOW

We went to Cabo Wabo March 4.........made the mistake of going there at 10:00 in the morning.......needless to say we never made it to our snorkling trip........let me tell you........those drinks pack a punch!!! LOL They had a band playing at 12:00 and were great!!! The six of us sang all the way back to the pier!! ;)

Don't just ask for a Margarita either.... did that downstairs while waiting for our table - they are just ok. Ask for a Waborita! Oh my!! What a treat! It took us a while to find the ship after a couple of those! LOL

They use a different menu on cruise ship days. It is a faster menu so they can serve more people. I had the lobster tacos and DH had the burrito! To die for. Service was great! Weather was nice. We will go back the next time we return...

Also - just an FYI - you won't save any money buying Cabo Wabo Tequila at the cantina. We found it a bit cheaper here at Costco. And what a smooth nice tequila it is! It is always in my cabinet!

DH did buy me a 6 pack of the little bottles to give as gifts when we returned. We knew we were paying way too much for them but they were so darn CUTE!! And remember, I had already had 2 Waborita's, so what was another $36!!! :eek: I kept one for myself. ;)

It's more downtown -- you have to leave the marina area and walk over to the shopping district, but it's not far at all. I forget the address, but it was clearly marked on our map from the ship --- and I'm sure that about anyone on shore could direct you!!

We had a great time at CoboWabo.......drink the Waborita, buy the Tequilla ( expensive) and the t-shirt, and - if you want to be like our good friend Jim - jump on stage and play the air-guitar ( or in his case - the broom) for a once in a lifetime pic!!!!!

Watch out for the Waborita. They go down real easy and are they tasty!! If you enter the bar downstairs make sure you look the bar over real good. That is what happens when you have a few to many :D

• 1 month later...

We would love to go check out Cabo Wabo! We grew up listening to Sammy.:)

We have three 18 yr olds in our group, and two 15 yr olds. During the day will they let us bring them in to have lunch? Anyone bring thier kids in with them and have any feedback? I have never been inside Senior Frogs, or Carlos and Charlies, but have heard about them. I don't want to shell shock anyone. Any advice???

We would love to go check out Cabo Wabo! We grew up listening to Sammy.:) We have three 18 yr olds in our group, and two 15 yr olds. During the day will they let us bring them in to have lunch?

I don't see any reason why you can't take the teenagers in for lunch. The restaurant is upstairs and the bar/stage is downstairs. They have a special menu for cruise ship days so you aren't waiting too long for your lunch. There is a gift cart upstairs too...

I don't see any reason why you can't take the teenagers in for lunch. The restaurant is upstairs and the bar/stage is downstairs. They have a special menu for cruise ship days so you aren't waiting too long for your lunch. There is a gift cart upstairs too...

I've seen kids in there eating and as someone else posted earlier "the office" is a must as well.

Archived