What BV liquer would go with free Lemonade/Ice tea?

I would like to order some liquer from Bon Voyage, but I would love any suggestions as to what drinks can be made with the free Lemonade and Ice tea.

VODKA!!

It's the go-to for everything. Ice tea + vodka = an "ice pick" ;)

Don't know about the iced tea, but for the lemonade, the Absolute Citron is pretty good. Also you can pack some Crystal light drink packets to mix with the vodka as well, the raspberry lemonade and fruit punch are pretttttttty darn good with some Citron!!! :) And they don't take up hardly any space in your bag!

I agree with vodka. We love that with lemonade! We also carry on two bottles of champagne instead of wine (which is allowed). It mixes well with the OJ or the guava juice for a mimosa in the morning. The vodka also goes well with the juices too.

I would like to order some liquer from Bon Voyage, but I would love any suggestions as to what drinks can be made with the free Lemonade and Ice tea.

Don't forget you can also order juices from room service to go with your booze :) The machines on the Lido deck will have orange juice and a guava type drink in the mornings. An empty clean water bottle is great for storing the juices for later in the day.

I love Malibu rum as it has the coconut tropical taste to it but it wouldn't mix well with iced tea :)

I love tequila, and would save some of the OJ or passion to mix with it if I had a frig in my cabin.

But I looked and the $40 bottle of Margaritaville is not a very good tequilla, Im spoiled with good stuff I have picked up in Cozumel.

Iv been thinking about this one myself. Lemonaide and tequila is pretty close to a margarita, close enough, add a slice of lemon, lime from sur mer if your ship has it.

Go for the vodka. Goes with (almost) anything. We've ordered a bottle of Goose for our upcoming cruise.

Plus you can call room service for lemons and sugar and do lemon drops....

Malibu is also nice mixed with pineapple juice.

Malibu is AWESOME when mixed with the passion-guava juice that they have in the morning. :)

I'll second that one! We take a bottle along to fill up with this juice, order a bottle of Malibu Coconut from BV and we are set for the week for daytime drinks.

I agree with vodka. We love that with lemonade! We also carry on two bottles of champagne instead of wine (which is allowed). It mixes well with the OJ or the guava juice for a mimosa in the morning. The vodka also goes well with the juices too.

Now why didn't I think of this...LOL! Nothing beats a nice Mimosa. I'm definately doing this in October...thanks for the tip!

I was thinking about Tequila. How bad is the Margaritaville Tequila? I only have Cuervo here that I'm sure I've had for 10 years, so I'm not a connoisseur. I've been mixing it with lemonade and frozen strawberries or watermelon lately so it's probably the next thing I will need. I like the Malibu but it's listed as $60.

Go for the vodka. Goes with (almost) anything. We've ordered a bottle of Goose for our upcoming cruise.

Plus you can call room service for lemons and sugar and do lemon drops....

Malibu is also nice mixed with pineapple juice.

Oh my didn't realize they had Goose -- I am so there :)

I was thinking about Tequila. How bad is the Margaritaville Tequila? I only have Cuervo here that I'm sure I've had for 10 years, so I'm not a connoisseur. I've been mixing it with lemonade and frozen strawberries or watermelon lately so it's probably the next thing I will need. I like the Malibu but it's listed as $60.

If you dont mind jose cuervo then its probably ok. Jose Cuervo is not 100% agave, so its mixed with cheaper booze to bring it up to the right percentage of alcohol. If it doesnt say 100% ... then you can bet its not 100% tequila.

there is a reason jose is the cheapest tequila in the onboard shops. If you are mixing it and dont mind the taste ... go for it.

Archived