Epic drinks

anything

Hello all, my wife and i are sailing on the epic next week and she is not a soda drinker so would be a waste to get soda card for her. My question is, what non alcoholic drinks are included and served through the day and where are they served??? Thank You in advance for any answers, oh if it matters we are booked in a deluxe balcony

I have not been on Epic yet but I asked this in a previous post and was told iced tea and water are free at all venues. You can get juices at the buffet for breakfast as well. I am sure you could purchase juices and other non carbonated drinks at the coffee shop and other locations on the ship as well. Hope this helps!

P.S. You are able to take your own non-alcoholic drinks on board, so I would pack your wives faves and store in the fridge in your suite

Iced tea is always available, as is water. Even the tap water on the ship is awesome. You can also get coffee almost anywhere. In the morning you get more choices. Along with tea and water you can get orange juice, milk, and maybe apple juice

We are also sailing the Epic very soon. We decided to buy the 32 oz water bottles for each of us and we plan on bringing a bunch of those Crystal light pkgs with us so we can make our own fruit juice and Iced Tea. Plus they are easier to pack than bringing a case of soda.

Have a great cruise!!!

Here is a tip for iced tea. NCL has the tea flavored water that turns my stomach. I love and need real and brewed iced tea. But you can make your own. Epic has a coffee bar that serves free hot tea. Brew it and then ask for a large cup of ice and pour it over the ice for a big glass of fresh brewed iced tea.

You also can do this in restaurants

Archived