Carnival Spirit- Cabin 6232

awinner

I do have a question, for those in the know. Did you hear much noise from the storage room the stewards use? We tend to stay up late and with the port days being so early on this itinerary I don't expect we will sleep in because we will be on the go all day long.

We had 6232 on the Pride and the only noise we heard was when the seas got really rough a couple of nights and stuff was falling over in there. But one of the stewards must have been nearby (or in there!) and we heard a little banging around as they put things back into place. Honestly, it wasn't bad at all. The noise/shaking from the ship was worse than anything I heard from the steward closet.

I did a

if anyone wants to see.

I have to laugh! We have cabin 7258 on the Legend next May 4th cruising out of Venice. We are crazy balcony people and I almost jumped in the air when I saw this was free when I was looking to book. We have had afts and aft wraps, but never this one. It really is a thing of beauty. The price we paid was crazy good and for us a bigger room is not important.

I do have a question, for those in the know. Did you hear much noise from the storage room the stewards use? We tend to stay up late and with the port days being so early on this itinerary I don't expect we will sleep in because we will be on the go all day long.

Another person to take care of my cabin! ;) Like you, I was super excited to see this one available fro our 12-day Baltic cruise next summer--DD and I are definitely balcony people and when I can get a larger one for an 8K price, I'm a happy girl! :D

I did a quick search on CC before actually booking it and the reports were that there's no noise from the stewards' area or the elevators.:D

We never heard a peep in 7258 (on Spirit) from the steward area, and we like to spend *lots* of time in the room. (On this trip a little more time than we liked - 7258 still wasn't quite long enough to escape the chain-smoking neighbours, lol.) I was also listening for noise since I'd read here that it might be a concern. Zero issues!

Still waiting for someone to design a Club 7258 membership shirt. ;) Enjoy!

Bummer about the neighbors--you'd think with a balcony that size you could get away from them! :eek:

Just got off Miracle and we had 7258 for the 2nd time...it's the best! No noise from the storage room. We spent a lot of time on that balcony and really enjoyed it. I actually think I like it better than any of the afts because they tend to be in the sun most of the day;) Not good for a person like me who has to be careful of the sun.

OMG! This was the most fabulous balcony. We were in 6232 on Spirit to Alaska. Spent many hours out there watching all the beautiful scenery!! Wish I was headed back there this year!!! No noise in the area, it was fabulous!!

OMG! This was the most fabulous balcony. We were in 6232 on Spirit to Alaska. Spent many hours out there watching all the beautiful scenery!! Wish I was headed back there this year!!! No noise in the area, it was fabulous!!

Excellent! Just what I wanted to hear. 2 weeks from today. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We are going on the Pride - July 14, 2013 - Cabin 7258. I have seen the pictures of the balcony and can't wait. Was just on the Miracle and had an aft wrap in February/2012. Would love to have the aft-wrap again, but couldn't justify the cost. I hope this to be a good fit with the balcony.

I too am booked in cabin 6232, only on the Pride. Should I expect the same type of cabin? I know that it is an extended balcony? Is this ship the same fleet? Any pics or info? Thanks

cabin sleeps 4- sofa bed and an upper bed.

on the pride:

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0188.JPG

you are above lifeboats--

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0186.JPG

there is an awesone hot tub located in the gym area that no one knows about

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0202.JPG

the upper bed is in the ceiling

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0184.JPG

Just wanted to make sure....Cabin 6232 on the Spirit is one of the largest on the ship for that size cabin? Any pics of it anywhere? Or go with the smaller cabin balcony in cabin 4220, the price difference is $140, but then again there are 2 adults and 2 kids.....I put a 24hr hold on the room, so I just wanted to make sure. Thanks for your quick response.

how do you put a hold on the room?

I have 7258 booked on the Pride in April 2013 :D. My DH thinks we are going to be in a regular balcony room. It's our 1st cruise and I figured, if we find out we're not "cruise people" we'll still have a great balcony!

Just wanted to make sure....Cabin 6232 on the Spirit is one of the largest on the ship for that size cabin?.

just wanted to make it clear that the cabin is the same size as the rest of them- there is nothing special about the cabin.

its the balcony- there is only 3 balconies of that size of the entire ship but only one that holds 4 persons.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

I’m so, so glad to find this thread!  We’re  booked on the Miracle to Alaska July of 2020.  I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw this room!  I booked it, but then started second guessing because of the possible noise from service close. 

Thank you all for sharing your knowledge. It really put my mind to rest. I fell super special. Like a member of a super secret esoteric cabal.  

(Crossing my fingers that nothing has changed in 8 years.)