Disney Excursions??

single76

ST Thomas - I know this is a busy port and I was trying to find a tour that did some sight-seeing and shopping and Coral World but all I'm finding don't get me back to the ship until 4 and Disney leaves at 3:30. I'm not finding a Disney run excursion that does all of this. Any suggestions? We have a 4 1/2 year old so snorkeling is out (everything says they have to be 5).

St Maarten - The only thing here I found was a butterfly farm? Seems kind of lame to me. I just don't know what to do with the little one. I think he would get bored with the sight-seeing after too long.

Any help really is appreciated.

Becky

Coral world in St Thomas is a day trip in itself. Once again safe, the beach is great but busy to relax walk in the water to a safe depth and watch the fish as they go by you looking for dog biscuits. Not recommed to give, but it is done. They spot a biscuit and in a flash, you are surrounded. Your 4 yr old can walk out safely or you could hold in the water. Coral world has many areas to do different things and has lockers and bathroom facilities that you can use when visiting the park. Very easy to spend the whole day. St Maarten we used Bernards and he asked for preferences. Keep in mind that all the beaches do have the possibities of seeing nudity, some that you really do not want to see, but it is there vacation too. Do not make a big thing out of it and it won't register at that age. A must see is famous Maho Beach where the planes land by going right over your head. When leaving, the engine blast can whip you down the beach and into the water. All depends where you stand and if you want to. Just did this cruise in Dec. and had a fantastic time. Look at some of the other reviews and you can get all kinds of info. Any other questions? Ask away, there are many cruisers here with a wealth of answers.

For St. Martin, there is the Atlantis Submarine which I think your 4 year old would absolutely adore:

http://atlantisadventures.com/caribbean/stmartin/activity-detail.cfm?eventID=61&CFID=7057649&CFTOKEN=82833116

It's on the French side, and the ship will probably dock on the dutch side, but it only 23 minutes away by taxi.

Archived