have caribe deck balcony thinking of bringing small inflatable pool will cabin stewar

surf324mi

Hmmmm, you guys all sound like amateurs. I havent heard of anyone bringing along the sand to surround the pool. That makes all the difference in the world. It really makes up for the days that you miss the tender ports.

No, fishing off of balconies and kite flying off of balconies are strictly prohibited, however, they will even bait your hook aft on Promenade, and you can let out the kite string aft on 16. ;)

Well, we all know the real reason they are taking Skywalkers off the Grand is to make room for the new kite deck on the roof of the new one five club LOL

I did this very thing on my last cruise...you can imagine my shock when I entered the room and found my Steward swimming laps

Love it. How ridiculous to expect a steward to fill a wading pool. Stock up on bottled water and use that. Alternatively put the pool up by the main swimming pool where it can be filled with water sloshing over as the ship rolls. Then carry it very carefully down to your cabin. BTW it is still April 1 here - just. Thanks for the fun folks. GC

Love it. How ridiculous to expect a steward to fill a wading pool. Stock up on bottled water and use that. Alternatively put the pool up by the main swimming pool where it can be filled with water sloshing over as the ship rolls. Then carry it very carefully down to your cabin. BTW it is still April 1 here - just. Thanks for the fun folks. GC

we bring a bucket and a rope with us to drop over the side

Archived