Best photo op while going through Panama Canal

Tikibird

The pictures are 8 x10 and it was $20.00. We always wait to purchase pics since they are costly and I like to check out the different templates they have. I've learned by experience that you don't have to settle for the template they have printed your picture on. We liked our embarkation picture on our Panama Canal cruise but the collage template shown here was our 2nd Formal Night picture. I just asked them to print our embarkation picture on this template. I've done this on several cruises and the photo staff is happy to oblige. Just had to wait a day so don't try doing this too late in the cruise!

Thanks, we will probably just get this one as we aren't going formal on this cruise and I think $20 is reasonable for a once in a lifetime shot! I like the way it's laid out too. I guess I'll have to put make-up on for canal day!

I notice others saying that they went through a secred door to get a better position going through the Panama Canal is there such a location on Sea Princess

Yes... there is also a viewing platform on top of the bridge wings!

We moved all over the ship on our Panama Cruise on the Coral last year. We had made a really catchy sign, with our 8 names, our hometown, our favourite hockey team, and in BIG letters the words "Best Cruise Ever"

It was a blast, and we got to see every aspect of the canal, as well as having tons of photos taken of our group, and we even got in the Cruise DVD...what great memories!

It is really important NOT to stay in one place...it is the most amazing experience, enjoy every moment.

Archived