THAT was sooo much fun...

mitchpam

We have hemmed and hawed and searched and hoped, and now?? I hit the "Do you accept these terms?" button and we are *finally* booked on another cruise. DH and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary and our birthdays in style on the Dream this Nov!! YIPPEE!!

Oh, let the board haunting begin... we will be in a suite on the Spa deck. So looking forward to it all... :) :) :)

Congratulations!! Now the fun begins...planning and anticipating all the wonderful times you will have onboard! We sailed the Dream last year, and have great memories! I know you will have a fabulous cruise!

We have hemmed and hawed and searched and hoped, and now?? I hit the "Do you accept these terms?" button and we are *finally* booked on another cruise. DH and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary and our birthdays in style on the Dream this Nov!! YIPPEE!!

Oh, let the board haunting begin... we will be in a suite on the Spa deck. So looking forward to it all... :) :) :)

Congratulations on the upcoming anniversary!!!

You'll love the Dream... she's a beautiful ship!

:)

Thanks! I just booked the flight with our FF miles from a long ago trip, so now I just need to look into the hotel and how to get to and from airport/hotel/cruiseport/airport... OH who am I kidding??!! I have WAY moe to do than *just* that!! ;) lol

So excited...

Good for you,

The DREAM comes true,

Now you know what you gotta do.

Open yourselves a bottle of wine,

In a quick few months, you're in the VIP line.

Happy cruising, sailors!

Thanks for sharing the joy with me :)

Thanks for sharing your joy with us!! :D I know how exciting it is and I understand completely what you mean!! :D I get the same sort of excitment when I hit the "book now" button!! :D Which itinerary are you doing? I would love to sail on the Dream sometime, come back and tell us all about it!! Lot's of pics (especially of the ship, inside ond out) please!! Have a great time planning and a wonderful cruise!! :D

Thanks! We are doing an exotic Western... Cozumel, Costa Maya, Roatan, and Belize. We have only been to Costa Maya so we are excited for new places!! AND a spa suite... such a cool spoiling we are giving ourselves... :)

Archived