Bingo Poolside???

I sailed the Dream last June & will be sailing her again this coming June. I love to play bingo & the Cash Craze cards. Now last year, they always had bingo in the Encore Theater. Bingo was held mostly 2x a day. Lately when I've checked the Dream's webcam, I have noticed bingo on the jumbo screen on the Lido Deck. So my question is - Is bingo played on the Lido Deck now? How does it work? Do they ever play it in the Encore Theater anymore? Is it still 2x a day?

I understand that playing bingo on the Lido Deck most likely attracts more people to play since its right there & lots of guests spend their mornings/afternoons on the Lido Deck. But I usually play 6 cards and if all the lounge chairs are taken, how am I gonna be able to play 6 cards standing, lol? There is only so much space where you'd get a good view of the screen. For anyone who has played, were you able to hear the numbers fine? Lido Deck can sometimes be quite loud.

Any answers / input would be appreciated! :D

We were on the Dream 2/26-3/5 and Bingo was played mostly in the Encore, but they did have it poolside on the Lido deck a few times. There were plenty of the tables and chairs available for Bingo players. We were able to see and hear everything just fine. HTH

We were on the Dream 2/26-3/5 and Bingo was played mostly in the Encore, but they did have it poolside on the Lido deck a few times. There were plenty of the tables and chairs available for Bingo players. We were able to see and hear everything just fine. HTH

Well I'm very happy to hear its mostly played in the Encore Theater still, but also glad to hear that bingo on the Lido Deck worked out just fine. Thanks so much for your reponse.

Archived